Fishing in Alaska is awesome and we offer you an unparalleled variety of fully guided Alaska fishing trips that are reasonably priced and appropriate for all skill levels!
Productive fresh and saltwater fishing abound here on the Kenai Peninsula and we are ideally located in Soldotna for you to enjoy an incredible variety of great Alaska fishing trips.
- Catch Big Fish – Alaska Legacy’s fishing trips are ideally located in the heart of the action on the majestic Kenai Peninsula. The Kenai River has 3 world records for Salmon and is one of Alaska’s top trophy trout fisheries. Moreover, several saltwater ports easily accessible from Soldotna and provide excellent Alaska fishing trips for huge halibut as well as ling cod and salmon.
- Get Incredible Variety – Our Alaska fishing trips offer you unparalleled fishing variety for king, silver, red and pink salmon as well as wild rainbow trout, arctic char, steelhead, halibut, lingcod, rockfish and more! In addition to the Kenai River, we freshwater fish the Kasilof River, Anchor River, Deep Creek, Ninilchik River and Quartz Creek and saltwater fish form Seward and Homer.
- Have Reliable Fishing – Unlike most other Alaska river systems that have very short fishing windows, the Kenai River has not one, but two runs each of 3 salmon species providing consistent opportunities throughout the entire summer. The Kenai River is also incredibly reliable in terms of water quality and remains fishable virtually everyday. All of our Alaska fishing trips except fly-outs are road based with lots of fresh and saltwater options available so we are not limited by weather like fly-in lodges where you can spend your entire Alaska fishing trip playing cards waiting for the weather to clear!
- Experienced & Professional Guides – All of our Alaska fishing trips include professional, experienced, and highly motivated fishing guides. With over 25 years experience guiding on the Kenai Peninsula we are ready, willing and able to put you on the best fishing action!
- All Inclusive Fishing Trips – When you book one of our great Alaska fishing trips, all tackle, bait, lures, leaders and flies are included. No surprises or extra cost, just show up with a fishing license ready for a day of fishing!
- Appropriate for All Skill Levels – Whether you’re a beginner, visiting pro, or veteran fly fisher, everyone is welcome and capable of catching fish and memories of their lifetime!
- Custom Made Boats – The boats we use on our Alaska fishing trips are custom made and well maintained to ensure your comfort and success.
- Bring Home Fish & Memories – Of course, our Alaska fishing trips are much more than catching fish. You’ll enjoy great moments with your friends or family while taking home fresh fish and great memories too!
- Affordable & Perfect for Small Groups – We continually strive to make our Alaska fishing trips an incredible value to our guests. From our premium gear, great guides, small groups and affordable fishing packages you could pay a lot more elsewhere. Luckily, when you book your Alaska fishing trip with us you don’t need to!